10 March 2006

Short story is done! And it has a title: The Pact

'The Pact' is finished. Yay. All 1374 words of it.

And thank you to Teebee, who probably hates this story now, LOL. We struggled for about 3 hours to get one line. I think it was worth it *grin*. And the title was another problem. But I went with a simple one.

This story had the last line as its working title. That didn't really work. Some titles are there from the start.Others I have to grub around for. This one was definitely a grubber!

So... back to The Bone Magician's Daughter...
posted by Kim Knox at 10:19 am

3 Comments:

Great, and now I look over my writing notes and notice I haven't finished my short either. well, 5 days is enough, isn't it? I usually whip out about 2,500 words in a fit of short writing (read that as 4 hours, then another 4 trimming the chaff.)

Oh, Bother. I know what I'm up to this weekend...

Friday, 10 March, 2006  

I've probably missed something but is the short story for something special? Will it be published? ~Sharon

Tuesday, 14 March, 2006  

It's been put forward for Enchanted Ramblings ezine. The links on the nav bar. They read it blind... so hopefully it'll get through, LOL. I've had a story in the last three issues.

Tuesday, 14 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home