05 March 2006

Edits away!

I sent the edits back this afternoon. Big relief that the first part is done *grin*

Now I'm torn between a short story for Enchanted Ramblings, due in 15 March and working on Bone Magician.

I'm in post-story tiredness - even though Mackenzie was only editing, LOL.
So I think that decision is going to be made tomorrow.

I do only have this week to finish the short story, really. The Hobbits cousins have a party next week and a day spent at a petting zoo-cum-farm. That'll take up all of next weekend.

I have an idea. Whether it'll fly is another matter *sigh*
posted by Kim Knox at 10:03 pm

4 Comments:

yay - and short story! short story!

..also, the "zoo-cum-farm" sounds nasty... :-O

Sunday, 05 March, 2006  

*best Yoda voice*

It will be. It *will* be...

Sunday, 05 March, 2006  

How on earth do people manage to write short stories? I've always got far too much to say! I honestly admire those who can do it.

~Sharon J

Monday, 06 March, 2006  

Mine are more like scenes, Sharon LOL

Monday, 06 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home