01 March 2006

Amber Quill contest

I didn't make the cut on the Amber Quill contest... but then I never really expected too.

I think my writing voice is intense and sexy, LOL, not erotic. But The Third Proposal is a good little story. I'm sure it'll find a home soon *grin*

And yesterday I got the edits for Buying Mackenzie's Baby. YAY. It's a good time as I'm hacking through The Bone Magician's Daughter. Editing The Billionaire's Seduction was an eye-opener in how I write. I think Mackenzie, from the quick scan through the comments that I did yesterday, is highlighting the same problems again.

This is cool. I now know where I'm going wrong.
And can apply that to future work.
posted by Kim Knox at 10:38 am

2 Comments:

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sorry, i couldn't wait for you to update this hehe :D

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  

Thank you, Teebee, LOL

Has Premature Celebration always been a problem? *smirk*

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home