23 February 2006

I know I'm on a schedule but...

...can I get into writing today? To paraphrase Drat That Fat Cat:

No, I cannot!

I had a Road to Damascus moment on the bus a few weeks ago. As you do.
I realised that time is moving on and if I want to achieve tonnes of novels, novellas and short stories in print and pixel I have to get off my behind and write them.

Not a very huge light bulb moment, I agree but it was the realisation of how short a time I have to do it before I'm old and decrepid... Anyone thinking that I am already had better stop that thought... Right. There. Right. Now. *glaring - hard*

I did do something that advances my world domination of the Word this afternoon. I found an agent who could be the right one for me. I'll send him a query letter in March, after I've found out about Amber Quill. I also found another who has representative in the UK. And there are three others on my list. So a total of five. It's a start *grin*

So... right at this minute I have to clear up the devastation of a day inside with the Hobbits and then force myself to continue with my plans for World Domination... *bwhahahaha*
posted by Kim Knox at 6:56 pm

3 Comments:

Go Ki-im! Go Ki-im! Go Ki-im!

Also: Five days. Arghghghghgh :)

Friday, 24 February, 2006  

So your norse fish should start worrying about the white cat you'll be buying next week then?

Friday, 24 February, 2006  

How much has this month *dragged*??

And I think any white cat would have to worry about the size of Fenrir. He's been eyeing the sun lately.

Actually, we should all worry...

Friday, 24 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home