07 March 2006

Shadows

They attacked the monastery under the cover of early morning mists. But Holy Island held more than a few cowering monks and a hoarde of gold plate.

It was also home to the Shadows...

Hehe.

I got the outline for this short story sorted while I waited for my course on Ancient Egyptian Weapons and Warfare to start. *grin* Now I just have to write the rest of it. And I'm going to have to start a story about the city of Qadesh, mainly because of this course. How many times can a bunch of Pharoahs and Hittite kings fight over one town? Answer: A lot!

It will also justify my course fee to the tax man *grin*. The course has probably already done that, though. I've discovered weapons galore and also the meaning of being poleaxed, LOL

Time to dig out my notes.
posted by Kim Knox at 5:52 pm

1 Comments:

I'd tell the tax man that taking a course on short story writing taught me to stick with long stories.

~Sharon J

Thursday, 09 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home