16 May 2007

Thursday Thirteen #10 ~ Wips and tags


Today was the day that I decided to really sort out my wips (works in progress). As the list got longer and longer I realised I had my TT for the day, LOL

I have an order that I plan to work to... but if anyone wants to have a say, feel free *grin*

Thirteen Things about Kim Rees/Knox's wips

1… Finding Angharad ~ 20k
Haunted by her past, is Rebecca right to fear the betrayal of another man?

2… Mau ~ 30k
How many times can I screw up? Let me count the ways…

3… Roarke’s Drift ~ 50k
What else are her scars hiding?

4… The Bone Magician’s Daughter ~ 100k
The metal is hungry.

5… The Seduction ~ 50k
To protect her brother, save her father and save herself Emily must seduce her boss.

6… Alchemy ~ 100k
No… I had to go and find the king doing… that...

7… Fatal Vision ~ 100k + sequels *gulp*
Would you trust a man called Rat?

8… Chosen ~ 30-50k
“Do you want to live?”

9… Guardian Angel ~ 30-50k
Payment is enough to do whatever is necessary.

10… The Aramaean Queen ~ 75k
Here she is, a Queen, waiting for him…

11… The Winter Prophecy ~ 75k
Magic is returning. And nothing’s prepared them.

12… Half Memory ~ 75k
Witches, vampires and demons, oh my!

13… The Stronghold ~ 20k
...where a name can kill.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

posted by Kim Knox at 10:26 am

21 Comments:

Wow! You're on the ball! My vote is for Half Memory! That could just be cause, Oh My, I love those vampires, witches, and demons! So is this how much you already have or how long you're going to make them?

Wednesday, 16 May, 2007  

I *wish* it was how much I had done on them! LOL

It's how long they have to be. This little lot probably last me until 2010... I'm not the fastest of writers. ;-)

Wednesday, 16 May, 2007  

Men, whatever their name is, needs time to get trusted :)

My list is up here.

Wednesday, 16 May, 2007  

That's a lot of wips! You sound like my husband, with a bunch of wips going at once. :)

Wednesday, 16 May, 2007  

Wow, you don't have to be bored for a long time! ;-) They all sound intriguing and interesting!
My TT lists 13 favourite detectives (books).

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

WOW! How do you keep track of all of these. OR maybe you don't and that is part of the problem LOL!

I like 4 already.

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

OH, OH, I love fantasy!!! Start writing!!! Get back to work!!!

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

Haven't we had this discussion where I ogle your list and say, "Wow. And I thought I had a lot going on!"

Well, I'm impressed. I hope you get them all done before 2010, but if not, at least you'll be able to spread the publication out a bit longer.

Happy TT!

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

I'm impressed. I don't think I know I don't even have half as many. LOL! Now you simply have to find the time to finish these. Good luck.

Happy TT. Mine is up.

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

Wow that's a lot of wips! They all sound interesting, though. Good luck with the writing. :-)

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

Holy cow! Write, woman, write.

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

Sounds like lots of work in progress!

My Thursday 13 is up.

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

I am so impressed.

And ready to read them. :)

Write fast, woman!

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

You're working on these all at the same time? Whoaaaa!

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

Great list. They all sound so good Kim. You will definately be busy for a looooong time.

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

Sounds like you have a lot to do. :)

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

Looks like you have your hands full.

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  

Well The Bone Magician and Alchemy because I'd love to read more than the bits of these I've already been lucky enough to see...

Friday, 18 May, 2007  

You are surely a productive writer.

Happy TT

Be well and enjoy the day

Friday, 18 May, 2007  

I thought *my* list was long. I'm impressed. Usually, such a long list would be a detriment, but since you've already proven yourself to be productive I have no doubts you'll get to the end of that list one day. ;)

My Thursday Thirteen

~Douglas
-=-
The Splintered Mind - Overcoming Neurological Disabilities With Lots Of Humor And Attitude

Friday, 18 May, 2007  

Great idea for a list. And boy are you busy!

Sunday, 20 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home