21 March 2007

Thursday Thirteen #3


Thirteen Things Kim Rees should have done this week.

1… Blogged about Rome. I know I went about 6 weeks ago now and haven't updated with the promised tales and pics.
2… Repliedto the comments on my blog. I'm bad. I know. Thank you for commenting. How much to you want me to grovel?
3… Wrote more of my Welshman's story. Having his only presence in the story so far with the words: "What the hell's the matter with you?" isn't doing him justice, LOL
4… Put my washing away. The only thing that's holding it in the utility room is a chair and a whip.
5… Read a book properly. I've been dipping into Persuasion, Mirror Mirror and Viva Anna's first Nocturne, who's name escaped me.
6… Tidied the front room. It's a bomb site.
7… Read through my rejected 20k novella. I've been asked to make it longer and resend it. So far I've gotten to page 8 and realised it is probably a novel *gulp*
8… Been more prepared for my son's assessment tomorrow. But since the 'experts' don't know what's wrong with him we can't really prep for it. Just point out that hello, we're not parents in denial...which sounds a bit Transformer-ish to me LOL
9… Gone to bed earlier. I'm really feeling it now.
10… Won the lottery. What? Well, I should... ;-)
11… Watered the plants. Big windows on a south facing room and you get surrounded by brown and crinkley vegetation. It's not inspiring. Doesn't smell too nice either...
12… Stop calling my postman Mungo. But I can't help it.
13… And... all together now... I really should be writing... hehe


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Labels:

posted by Kim Knox at 4:40 pm

23 Comments:

That time of the week already?

My 13 will be up soon too.

Wednesday, 21 March, 2007  

There's never enough time, is there!!! There's always something to do! Don't stress too much...
~~~Blessings~~~

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

I definitely should be writing, but I've found so many ways to avoid doing so.

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

You're going to sound like parents in denial, even if your'e not. I have two special needs kids and you never get to the point where you're 100% glued. The experts know this, or they should. The ones who get uppity have other issues. Here's thinking of you!

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

I should be writing instead of reading your blog about how YOU should be writing..... lol

Selena

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

Vivi Anna's first Nocturne is set aside to be my reward for getting my @$$ in gear and writing!

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

You went to Rome? You'd better blog about it!

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

I say I need to go to bed early every night.. Somehow, it never seems to happen..

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

Thanks, Nancy. They want to label my son, so they feel better, even though he doesn't fit that label.

Today the ADHD label appeared for the first time. I did question how a boy that sleeps for 12 hours straight could have that problem! LOL

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

You're right, Gracie. I *was* flying-apart stressed yesterday LOL

(I kept writing 'flaying-apart' - think it's time to write a fantasy/sf story if I'm having those urges, hehe)

Kim

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

Amelia - I'm half way through and it's the first Nocturne I'm, *really* enjoying.

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

Man, I think everyone has a list like this!

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

wasn't Rome beautiful? I loved it there.

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

Rome pictures? Oh please, please? >begs<

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

Leave it, leave it... thanks for taking the time to visit!

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

If it helps, reading your list has inspired me to do some writing today.

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

Great list! I think we're all in the same boat... my list would far surpass 13 right about now!

Thanks for visiting :-)

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

I can't believe you didn't say you should have watched more stargate! I mean, come on! I thought I knew you! *sigh*

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

THanx for an entertaining list!

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

Too fun, Kim!

Thanks for visiting my TT, even though you should be writing!

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

Rome? Sigh. I would love to read about that!

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

I can visualize that chair and whip...since I'm holding both as well.

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  

I had a white soft gorilla called mungo....

Friday, 23 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home