14 March 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1


Thirteen Things about Kim Rees

1… For a romance writer, I have far too many books on how to kill people... *grin*
2… I've been inside 3 pyramids, despite being claustrophobic. They told me to stay on the bus... were they kidding?? LOL
3… I have no tattoos what-so-ever. A terror of needles has seen to that.
4… I have all 8 seasons of Stargate... What there are ten? Really? ;-)
5… I have a degree in Fine Art. Don't ask me how.
6… I'm counting the days until the DVD of Hot Fuzz comes out. Go and see that film. Really. For The Wicker Man scene alone.
7… The book that got me hooked on romance is Persuasion by Jane Austen. I read it twice a year. Can't get enough of Captain Wentworth *grin*
8… I live exactly half way between Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields. Honest.
9… My DVD player is broken. ARGH!
10…I really want to learn another lauguage. So far I've tried Spanish, French, German, Arabic and Ancient Greek, but nothing's sticking.
11…I often get mistaken for Kate Winslett... What...?
12…This is my first Thursday Thirteen, and I hope I did it right... *gulp*
13…And of course, I really should be writing,LOL


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!







Labels:

posted by Kim Knox at 4:44 pm

18 Comments:

welcome, new thirteener! I'd love to learn another language, too, but who has the time? happy TT, mine's up!

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen.
I enjoyed your list.
I love languages.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Welcome to the TT-family, Kim! You did great, very interesting list to get to know you! I'm a big Jane Austen fan and I love Stargate (though Star Trek even a bit more).
For this week's TT I emptied my handbag!

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

What a great list, especially for your very first TT!

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

I have eight seasons of Stargate too! Gotta get nine... and I can't wait for the rest of ten!

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Great list Kim!
This was my first TT, too.
We're gonna have so much fun :)

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

I love tattoos, but deathly fear of needles here, too! :)

BTW, if that's you on your site... you DO look like Kate!

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Nice list, Kim. This is my first week doing the TT too, and I think you did a fine job. *g*

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

My first time, too, Kim! And we both mention famous romances!

I've heard that there are two kinds of people in the world - Austen readers and Bronte readers. I've never heard the individual characteristics of each group, though.

German is my favorite language to hear, by the way - it's ultra alpha male.

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

A lovely first 13. I keep trying to find the time to learn French, and putting it off.

And Captain Wentworth rocks.

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

You did it very well ! Now tell me since you have these books did you learn how to kill people ?? I mean the perfect crime of course. I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison (and dig for 2 or 3 or 4 seasons like in prison break)

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Welcome to your first world of Thursday Thirteen! You did great for your first list :)

SO...care to tell us about the people you killed in your books? *grin*. I been recommend to see Stargate but so far, I haven't yet :)

Happy TTs to you! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

LOL, I'm a Pride and Prejudice girl myself. I love Mr Darcy. :)

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Good luck with your first Thursday Thirteen!

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Now you've inspired me to do my first 13 too I'm off to start thinking of next weeks ;-)

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

I would love to see the inside of a pyramid. Which did you go inside?

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Welcome to TT. I wrote the predictable post on green for St. patty's day.

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Happy TT Kim!

Sorry to hear about your DVD player! That must be frustrating as hell...

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home