23 December 2006

CAPA Nominee!! *squeeeeeeeeeeee*

Woke up to a rather nice email showing the new list of Capa Nominees at The Romance Studio!

After making absolutely sure about 5 times, I can safely announce that Buying Mackenzie's Baby is one of them. Wooo Hooo!

Off to sort out Past Lies. I have less than 5k to write (only 43 words less, but at the minute I'm grabbing at anything I can, LOL) and I can see the end in site. Hurrah.

Oh and yesterday, because of a certain Miss Nevada and her naughtiness, I got nearly 600 hits on this blog. Also, to take a break from PL, I redesigned my blog. I have to do the same with my Fantasy blog. But I'm going to attack a bit more of Past Lies before I do that, LOL
posted by Kim Knox at 9:12 am

5 Comments:

I am so thrilled for you!!!! It was so exciting to read the list and see BMB there. Way to go! That is fantastic news and you really deserve it. Outstanding!

And I love the new-look blog :)

Saturday, 23 December, 2006  

Thanks!!!

It's been a bit of an unreal week, LOL

Is Torchwood on tomorrow? I'm sure the site of Owen - horribly naked - will scar my brain back to reality... ;-)

Saturday, 23 December, 2006  

YAAAY!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Saturday, 23 December, 2006  

Thank you, Thank you.

*insert Gwyneth Paltrow for speech* ;-)

Well, I haven't won it yet, and I'm not really expecting too... but I can dream about being tall, blonde and thin (especially after the Christmas food-a-thon *sigh*)

And my British accent is much more authentic, hehe

Tuesday, 26 December, 2006  

Fingers crossed :-)

Thursday, 28 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home