06 December 2006

Booked, booked, booked

... no not my book, though that is on pre-order at Amazon.com right now *huge enormous grin*

We just booked the hotel in Rome. YAYAYAY

So, for Valentine's me and The Ent are going to a rather nice hotel. We can do that now, cos we're adults (I know, stick with me) and we don't have to slum around hostels with backpacks anymore. We can have a case. And everything, LOL

I'll blog later about Frodo's big day.

Right now I have to finish my peppermint tea, iron my top and join the second wave of the fighting Uruk-hai.

Translation: Reception year mums' Christmas night out.
posted by Kim Knox at 6:29 pm

2 Comments:

Do you have a link for your Amazon preorder?

Saturday, 09 December, 2006  

I was wondering the same thing. *huge grin* Hope you have a blast!

Tuesday, 12 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home