20 October 2006

And another distraction...

All right, I worked through my Guardian Angel urge by writing a thousand words and setting up the prologue... me being the Prologue Queen and all. *grin*

So I'm ready. I've grabbed 45 Master Characters, looked at the first part of the heroine's journey outline. And the idea for the sequel to The Bone Magician's Daughter hits me... ARGH!

I used 45 Master Characters to write Bone Magician. I think my naughty subconscious was waiting for me to look at it again before telling me about Rede's story. I can see him lying there, ship wrecked on the beach... *sigh* Now I'm going to have to write that scene before The Mystic's Son - see, my subconscious even supplied a title *grrr* - will leave me alone and I can get on with my NaNo outline.

Will I ever get this outline sorted?? LOL
posted by Kim Knox at 11:52 am

1 Comments:

Sneaky thing the subconcious. You think you've got a story nicely finished and along it comes and sends you off writing a sequel

Monday, 23 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home