17 October 2006

I really should be outlining...

I should be sorting my outline for Alchemy so I'm fully prepped to start writing on 1 November and NaNoWriMo. I should be.

So what am I doing?

Daydreaming about the lead character of another story, building more and more of him as I wander around the house, walk to school to pick up Frodo, type away in an ideas document. It's a contemporary with the working title of Guardian Angel. He's still a little two-dimensional as I haven't meshed him with the other characters yet.

So now I'm in a dilemma. Fantasy or contemporary for NaNo *sigh*

And today my first royalty cheque for Buying Mackenzie's Baby plopped onto the door mat. *grin* That Alphasmart will be mine... Mwhahahahaha.
posted by Kim Knox at 8:23 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home