27 September 2006

Still plugging away.


Started writing the end of Past Lies and I realised I did need the two flashbacks that I thought I could get away with not putting in. Having them in made the story flow again.

I spent this morning, before flashbacking, looking at hotels in Rome.

The Ent suggested that we could go on holiday next year. Just the two of us, for a couple of days.

So this is the place I was looking at. Probably noisy, with a 25 line motorway out side. But I think the view more than compensates, don't you?
posted by Kim Knox at 9:05 pm

1 Comments:

Rome is fabulous, Kim! And it's not a motorway, just a busy main road that goes right past the Colosseum. And I mean VERY busy...

It's quite a noisy city (lots of cobblestones) but you won't care when you get there because it really is just the most amazing place. I have a stack of places I could recommend if you're interested - things to see, places to eat, etc. I spent a week there last year and we managed to see 66 things o_O

It's really inspiring. You'll love it.

Friday, 06 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home