06 April 2006

The rush to holiday

I'm still two drum loads of washing away from being finished with the washing...

How do I have so much bloody washing??

I am trying to get every scrap of it done so I'll have a choice of clothes to take on holiday for all of us, rather than the standard faire, LOL But I'm moving into Day Three of the washing marathon and it's starting to get a tad boring now.

And tomorrow will be Ironing Day.

You can tell I haven't even thought about writing, can't you. Besides quick bursts of emails, this is the longest I've been on the web all day. And I'm starting to scare myself. I'll start to go into withdrawal soon *grin*

Now I have to go and wash the gunk off my head and hope my hair hasn't turned green or that it'll fall out in clumps. When I'm rich I'll be able to pay a professional to do it, rather than getting half way through it with The Ent, having a fight, and then me taking over ;-) Then again spending that amount of time in the hairdressers would be freaky scary. It's going to be bad enough tomorrow just getting it cut *sigh*

We had Frodo's parents' evening tonight. It was fairly positive - well compared to the last one ;-) . He and Samwise caused mayhem, then we went home.

I think the peroxide is seeping through to my brain.
*Wibble*
posted by Kim Knox at 10:19 pm

5 Comments:

So am I right in thinking you're off to Wales? Christ, I hope the weather holds up for you, it's been bloody awful here today (I'm not in Wales, but not far away). Good luck with the washing and I take it your hair didn't fall out? ~Sharon J xx

Friday, 07 April, 2006  

Nope - my hair didn't fall out - but I've just had six inches chopped of it *grin*

I'm in Liverpool and it's been warm, sunny, rain-cloudy-without-any-actual-rain and *of course* very windy... I'll be happy with any weather that doesn't involve wet ;-)

Friday, 07 April, 2006  

"rain-cloudy-without-any-actual-rain" funny it felt wet coming home from work. But then the weather like the neighbourhood is better in your part of Liverpool ;-)

Still not drenched to the skin like last night so I shouldn't complain.

Friday, 07 April, 2006  

:-P

My mother comments on the weather difference too. She's in the north of the city and there's about a 10 degree difference between there and here.

But I am under blue suburban skies, after all ;-)

Saturday, 08 April, 2006  

*blue* suburban skies?

Surely that's orange...?

Sunday, 09 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home