30 March 2006

Frodo


How cute is this photo? This is an 'action shot' that a company took at Frodo's school. He looks positively angelic. So not him LOL

Writing: I've checked through the galley of Billionaire and sent that back. I'm also about half way through Mackenzie. That should be sent out tonight. Then I have to get back to Bone Magician and also write the blurb for Demon.

Confused?

Imagine being me? ;-)

And Teebee has made me a cover for Demon
here Go look. *grin*
posted by Kim Knox at 5:47 pm

6 Comments:

awwwwwwwwwwww what a GORGEOUS photo!!! :-D

Thursday, 30 March, 2006  

yup *grin*

Thursday, 30 March, 2006  

Really good pic.

Just one question though... How did they get him to stay still long enough to take the photo.

Thursday, 30 March, 2006  

I think it was ultra, ultra fast film. *grin*

Thursday, 30 March, 2006  

What an absolutely gorgeous boy he is! He'll be beating them off when he's older, that's for sure. A really good picture from a photography pov, too. ~Sharon J

Friday, 31 March, 2006  

The company took 6 'action shots' in his school. This was the best one. The others... well ;-)

Saturday, 01 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home