24 March 2006

Banana

Frodo's eating a banana.

I think that I must point out that he hasn't really eaten any sort of fruit for almost 3 years.

Now he's finished and Samwise has screamed for the end of it. I've just chased him three 3 rooms trying to keep banana off the furniture.

So much for grabbing 10 minutes of writing time. Demon has chugged along today. I have the begining of the scene and know where it has to end. I just have to have the mechanics of the middle... *sigh*
posted by Kim Knox at 5:04 pm

2 Comments:

My son's 28 and has never eaten fruit. Even as a baby he'd spit it out. He won't even entertain fruit juice. Weird, isn't it? ~Sharon J

Friday, 24 March, 2006  

My son deosn't like the texture. And once he's made his mind up about something, that's it. *sigh*

Saturday, 25 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home