29 April 2006

A happy rejection

A partial got rejected this morning.

And I'm quite happy about it. I've stopped wanting to write for the line for a few months and was debating what to do if they asked me for a full.

Well, apparently it wasn't what they wanted, LOL. I think my subconscious had been at work and knew long before I did that I had written all I would in that particular sub-genre.

They'd said in my last rejection that I had too much plot and too many secondary characters so for this sub I pared that all away. And it killed me, LOL. I think I'll rewrite the story the way I want to and offer it up elsewhere.

I think everyone deserves to get to know Zachary Quinn *WEG*
posted by Kim Knox at 6:41 pm

2 Comments:

Sometimes we just need to do it the way we see it in our head - instead of the way the world wants it.

You have good company - Mozart, Van Gogh and George Lucas all went against what the world wanted and did it their way.

Good luck and God bless.

Wednesday, 10 May, 2006  

Thanks, Annie

Wednesday, 10 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home