25 April 2006

Mackenzie - part deux

Still ploughing my way though the ms. Tiny edits are hard, LOL

On the plus side, the Health Visitor came out today to see Samwise because he's two. He got a Bookstart bookbag - which he now loves and drags with him everywhere. Inside were books, crayons, stickers, number charts... and the little monster was as good as gold while she was there, LOL

He was fairly monosyllabic for him too. But she seemed stunned by his command and breadth of language. Maybe not many two year olds use 'either' in the right context, tagged onto an 8 word sentence, LOL

If I had a mixing machine I'd mush Frodo and Samwise together and come out with two nicely average boys... *sigh*
posted by Kim Knox at 8:47 pm

2 Comments:

I'm sure they're both pretty wonderful just the way they are. My friend's boy's 2 1/2 and I've yet to here him use the word 'either'. I think a lot of it is down to how the parents speak around their children, although having said that, my middle one didn't speak until she was 3 so there are obviously no rules. Once she started there was no stopping her and even now, at 20, she phones just about every day because she has to speak to her mother :)

Wednesday, 26 April, 2006  

LOL, Sharon

The oldest is just over 4.5 and in all area is hovering around the 2/3 year old area

The youngest is 2 and 2 weeks and has the capabilities of a 3 year old.

It's the polar opposites of my two that sometimes makes me go Arghghgh! LOL

Kim

Thursday, 27 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home