29 January 2006

Surfacing...

Okay. The Doubt Demons are starting to surface. This story is way, way, way beyond what a Authurian tale normally is. And because of this, is it complete pants?

I'm hitting all the marks for the various myths. A surprising amount actually, LOL. They're just twisted into a story that even makes me go: "What the f-?"

Write it and see. That's all I can do. And if Teebee's nice to me (hi, Teebee!) then she can do an excellent Freddie Kruger on it *grin* Then it might make better sense.

But we'll see.
posted by Kim Knox at 8:52 pm

7 Comments:

OMG I've got SUCH a bad critique reputation!!! Am I really that bad??? LOL I do say nice things occasionally, don't I? Every now and then, I mean??

Monday, 30 January, 2006  

er... I don't know if that comment went through or not...

Hiiiiii if not! And what was that about shredding? Moi?

(OMG I've got SUCH a bad critique reputation! And I'm NICE really i AM! ...when I'm not bitching and stuff, you know...)

Monday, 30 January, 2006  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, 30 January, 2006  

Just deletced the previous post as it didn't make sense, LOL

You're honest, Teebee. *grin*

And if someone doesn't tell me what's not working for them, I can't either fix it, or justify it... It won't make me think why I've done something.

Making me think is good.

I think.

You improved the AQ entry no end. Now, if it doesn't place, it's all your fault.

Kidding...

Or am I...?

Monday, 30 January, 2006  

*nervous twitch*

...which might just be because it's monday and I've not had enough coffee yet.

*twitch*

*twitch*

Monday, 30 January, 2006  

OK, I'm ready: Where is it?? ;-)

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  

I'm still writing it. She today's post, LOL

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home