07 August 2006

Buying Mackenzie's Baby - Release date

I completely forgot to post the release date for Buying Mackenzie's Baby here. Doh!

It's...

19 September 2006

(Is that big enough...? I think so *grin*)

The link is here. There's also an excerpt on my website here.

Oh and for anyone who's around at 9 EST (that's 3am for most of the people I know, including me *grin*, I have an Author Chat going on at Romance Junkies.
I'll be the one running on coffee fumes... Yes, my caffeine-free lifestyle evaporated, LOL
posted by Kim Knox at 1:57 pm

1 Comments:

Wow, that's like... quite soon!

somehow it's managed to avoid all the birthdays I know... kind of a good way to remember - I know of ones on the 13th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 26th - so if I just aim for the middle I should be okay :-D

Thursday, 10 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home