06 February 2006

Post Story Twinges

It seems to be a regular thing now - finish a story and my body goes into rebellion.

Something bizarre happened to my finger on Sunday - the bottom of my ring finger ballooned and went black with bruising. I have no idea how it happened.

Anyway, Teebee has given me some things to think about (thanks, Teebee :-) ) and I'll try and sort them tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm going to inflict Oren's Blade on my course tonight. They'll be wishing they never signed up. *grin*
posted by Kim Knox at 5:12 pm

6 Comments:

Hmmm...sudden paranoia that you punched the desk in a rage, after reading my comments hehe

Monday, 06 February, 2006  

Not at all... you know that LOL

Monday, 06 February, 2006  

Kim, you should get a picture of the mark on your finger on here. The sympathy vote alone would be worth it.

And Oren's Blade is cool.

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  

How come you were up so late? You could have come to the course and enjoyed the almost hour discussion Oren's Blade got...

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  

Headache cleared up after two hours in a dark room. Watched

You got an entire hour discussing Oren's Blade? I'm guessing that means there was the usual dearth of material to pick and choose from then.

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  

If Phil and I *had* accepted your offer for another drink, there would have been precisely... nothing... to read LOL

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home