16 January 2006

The Rewards of Courage

So I finally build up the courage to ring.

I have the international code, the dates of the sub - when I sent it and when they received it from the acknowledgement postcard. Even what I'd say initially.

Frodo and Samwise are distracted by Cbeebies.
Me upstairs with the phone, the pad and a pen.

All ready.

It rings. They answer...
...but it's a recording.
The office is shut because it's Martin Luther King day.

Argh.
So I have to build up the courage again for tomorrow. *sigh*
posted by Kim Knox at 5:37 pm

2 Comments:

Go you! That's so brave!! :D

I'm really worried about that pickaxe!!

Monday, 16 January, 2006  

Thanks Teebee :-)

The pickaxe-headache-from-Hell has gone. Beer has replenished my distressed braincells, LOL

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home