26 September 2005

So what have I managed to do?

Well, I started my myth novella, which has no title. Not a very good sign. The title usually comes first with me and with the story tagging along happily behind it. Might have something to do with the fact that I have no idea where the plot's heading off to...

But it's 500 words. And that, at the current rate of writing, is not to be sniffed at!

Oooh, just remembered... I wrote a 600 word short story and subbed it for the Hallowe'en edition of Enchanted, out 15 October. It's a free PDF www.enchantedramblings.net. I have Procurer of Gold in issue one.

Must, must, must get back to writing the short contemporary.

So my blog's a to do list... at least I can always find my laptop in the midden that is my house!

And I'm still missing emoticons. *sigh*
posted by Kim Knox at 1:45 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home